Sunday, May 17, 2009





Oh, my goodness, this was the most amazing shoot. Three brothers, and how can I describe it? Do you think these guys wanted to be in dress-up clothes, in church, showing each other love and affection and posing for the camera? I think NOT. We had one guy who was the ultimate Tasmanian devil, I am telling you he did not STOP for more than 30 seconds at a time. I was thinking "I'm going to get Z-I-P" here!!!" But, somehow, we pulled it off. And these boys have some of the most amazing eyes! Just jet-black and twinkling with impish delight. Boyhood itself, in my view. Totally frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails. I am in LOVE with these boys. And my little devil? I got him: yes, he's laying on the floor of the church. More on these guys later, for SURE.







Mijola Photography on Facebook

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home