Thursday, February 26, 2009


This is the spectacular baby J. who was at my house back in December to do this shoot with his wonderful mom. She is a talented designer who has done my logo as well as several promotional projects with me. I love the work she's done for me and I especially love working with her because she is a bundle of positive creative engergy full of great ideas, patience and understanding. We have plans for collaborating on several projects, including a line of custom photo Christmas cards that I'd like to have available to my clients for next holiday season. Her sister just had a baby a few weeks ago, so we will be shooting again very soon and I can't wait! And how gorgeous is this baby?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home