Tuesday, December 16, 2008


So finally, it became time to do my own monkeys. As far as cooperation goes, well, I'm just regular old Mom, hounding everyone to get dressed up, do their hair, and put down their toys to do something else which goes over like a lead balloon. I can not say how difficult this shoot was, not only because the light wasn't that great, but because 2 minutes into it one shoved the other and knocked the baby face first, full body into our huge poinsetta plant, destroying it completely. Miraculously, she did not get hurt. But boy, did the mood take a thundering nosedive- as my husband and I were ready to hit the ceiling! We carried on like good troopers, and I think we pulled it off. A lot of these did NOT make it onto the Christmas card, so I wanted to post them here, that's why so many are up. Plus I can't help it because I love them so much and I want everyone to see them!!!











Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mijola photography said...

Love these!

December 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home