Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Oh, my- what could be more perfect than two adorable little girls in red dresses with white smocking, and matching red velvet bows? Nothing, in my mind. And these little princesses had two pairs of the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. How lucky for me!! The younger of the pair was only 2 and she was totally cooperative and just a complete delight. Hugging each other, holding hands, playing together- photography nirvana. As sweet as it gets.






I LOVE this sequence. This screams "DVD slideshow set to Christmas carol music" !! Are you ready for this? These little angels actually CLEANED up the bows after we were done, not even having been told to do it! They were the essence of sweetness and goodness, what a pleasure. Come back anytime, girls!






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home