Friday, March 6, 2009

Brooklyn Photographer Price Information




Price Information*

I am currently offering rights-released image packages. This means you hire me to shoot for a specific time frame, and then I provide you with "digital proofs" (low resolution images unsuitable for printing) on a flash drive that you provide me with. You choose your images based on your package, that I will color correct, do basic retouching on, and generally enhance to be print ready. I will then send them to you via email, with permission for unlimited personal use. 

You can use any photo service you wish, from Costco to your neighborhood photo finisher or one of the online services like Shutterfly.  Print them any size, make collages,  photo books, canvases. give as gifts, make digital frames, whatever you want.....forever!!! Or, for best quality control.... I can get your prints done with my own custom printer on the highest quality papers at very reasonable rates with outstanding, artful results.  

Depending on my shooting volume, I can usually get you your proofs in 10 days or less from the day of our shoot. If you need help or advice- don't hesitate- I have lots of resources and ideas to get you exactly what you want from our shoot. "Like" me on Facebook to be in the loop on my current specials.



Basic Unlimited Use Package*- $199

This package is for those who want a basic portrait of an individual or small group with less variety of images. Includes:
  • 1/2 hour photo shoot on location
  • digital low resolution proofs (you provide flash drive, or I can supply for additional fee)
  • up to 5 print ready digital files
  • one written license releasing the images for unlimited personal use (any commercial use requires additional permission and fees, with the exception of head shots)
  • payment collected at the time of the shoot

Standard Unlimited Use Package*- $299

This package allows for a bigger choice of images, expanding the possibilities for use. Includes:
  • 1 hour photo session on location
  • digital low resolution proofs (you provide flash drive, or I can supply for additional fee)
  • up to 10 print ready digital files
  • one written license releasing the images for unlimited personal use (any commercial use requires additional permission and fees, with the exception of head shots)
  • payment collected at the time of the shoot

Newborn Sessions*
  • Two hour minimum... for best results, I recommend at least 2-3 hours to allow mainly for meeting baby's needs, and the particular nature of these shoots. Basically, we need to spend a morning or afternoon working around the baby for best results. Call for a quote and more details.
Referral Program
  • for each person who hires me based on their enjoyment of YOUR pictures, you will earn 20% off your next purchase with me. I will honor up to 5 referral discounts in any 6 month period- yes, that could translate into a FREE session or gift certificate for a friend! So....spread the word and don't forget to tell them to let me know you sent them!!!
*All prices include travel within a 15 minute driving radius of Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY. Additional fees apply for locations outside this area, please inquire by phone or email for more information.

*Prices subject to change without notice. Please be sure to confirm your price at the time of booking!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home