Tuesday, December 1, 2009


I first met the oldest two of this foursome when they were the sweetest little toddlers and they used to play with my son in our local playground. I laugh when I think about how their mom and I would complain about how pricey the Thomas the Tank Engine toys were!!! I only had one boy to please; she had two to keep supplied with them! We moved away, and I didn't run into her again until now, so many years later, we met once again at an activity shared by our younger, more recently added family members. It was so good to see her again, she hadn't changed one bit. I remember we also used to talk about having more kids way back when....little did we know how it would all turn out....what a beautiful family she has!!!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home