Monday, November 30, 2009



When this mom called me to book her appointment, she said she saw my pictures and thought they were "phe-NOM-en-ally gorgeous", and she said it with exactly that intonation and passion. I was instantly smitten by her openness and generosity and was delighted to meet her and her beautiful family. We had a shoot to remember at the beach on Coney Island, absolutely tearing around after her super active two year old, trying to engage him in our grown-up concern to get a good picture of him for his loving parents! As most two-year-olds are, he was only interested in running around and playing....imagine that! Well, lucky for me, her boy is "phen-NOM-en-ally gorgeous" and he DID indulge us enough to make these beautiful pictures. And I just got the Christmas card made from one of them and again, his mom's kind and generous praise for my work has touched my heart. Thank you so very, very much.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home