Sunday, November 1, 2009


Well, I must say this sixteen was anything but SWEET!!!! I don't think I've ever seen a family have so much fun with a party theme...it was perfectly "executed". From the spooktacular guest of honor's black tulle and purple satin and black lace overlay bustier dress with a black jeweled tiara and a spider scarab ring to DIE for, to dad and brothers in black suits with purple silk ties to gorgeous mom who looked like Morticia Adams only with a better haircut!!!! What a beautiful young lady who obviously can articulate a very sophisticated esthetic at such a tender age........very IMPRESSIVE!!!! I had an absolute blast watching this wonderful celebration.....thank you so much for having me!!!!















Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Franco Antico said...

Pictures look very artistic. Great angles and lighting.

November 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home