Sunday, October 18, 2009

2009 ANNUAL HOLIDAY PORTRAIT SPECIAL!





Starting immediately until November 15th, I am offering ½ hour blocks of shooting time, with a rights-released cd -for $99. This amount of time will give you enough material to choose from for a portrait card or a collage card- no additional photographer fees for prints or cards. The “proof” step is eliminated, and you get all of your photos within 7 days of the shoot date. The photos are yours to keep and do with whatever you please! Cards, calendars, posters, mugs, whatever! This represents a $50 discount from my usual fee for this time frame. Log on to my Facebook page, become a fan, and you will receive an additional 10% discount! This special will remain in effect until November 15th, 2009. After this date, my regular fees will apply….. so book now! Call me @ 347-782-2734 or email me at mijolaphoto@gmail.com to secure your preferred time.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home