Friday, April 4, 2014

Brooklyn Communion Portrait Photographer Announces 2014 Communion Special



Here we are.......I'm feeling it.........the longest winter in history coming to a close. That can only mean that my favorite shooting season is upon us! If you follow me, you know that there are few things photographic that come before my joy in creating communion portraits. The sweet innocence of the age, the earnest focus on goodness, the formal wear and fuss....... there is nothing I find more endearing than these kids at this time of their lives. It is the essence of childhood. This year, I am offering a 1/2 hour shoot on location, including shooting fee and 10 print ready, basic retouched, high resolution files- for $150. Please call me as soon as you can for all of the details on booking this very special shoot.    347-782-2734









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home