Monday, October 18, 2010

Announcing Mijola Photography's 2010 Christmas Special


Woo hoo! It's that time of year!!! Starting immediately until November 15th, I am offering ½ hour blocks of shooting time, with a rights-released cd -for $149. This amount of time will give you enough material to choose from for a portrait card or a collage card-with no additional photographer fees for prints or cards. The “proof” step is eliminated, and you get all of your photos within 10 days of the shoot date. The photos are yours to keep for personal use and to do with whatever you please! Cards, calendars, posters, mugs, whatever! This represents a $50 discount from my usual fee for this time frame. Log on to my Facebook page, become a fan, and you will receive an additional 10% discount! This special will remain in effect until November 15, 2010. After this date, my regular fees will apply….. so book now! Call me @ 347-782-2734 or email me at mijolaphoto@gmail.com to secure your preferred time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home