Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year........Stunning New Baby

This was my first attempt at the classic baby-girl shots with the outlandish hair accessories- posed and primped. I LOVE THESE!!! But, not so easy, especially since this little princess was just at the "three week window" which usually marks the end of the earliest stage of life when babies sleep very deeply and are naturally curled up. Thank goodness she gave her wonderful mom and I a few minutes of heavy slumber so we could adjust her into a cuddly position!!! I am a sucker for newborns, they bring back memories that are so dear to me. We tried a few different hair looks, but there was no way I was changing that pink tutu- it was PERFECT against that lush, dark background. I think this shoot was a smashing success, especially for a "first try"!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home